The "KANAKI" sign is a registered reputation trademark, the beneficiary of which is the company by the name "Hellenic Quality Foods Anonymous Food Company", hereinafter called "HQF ". HQF is the owner of all copyright pertaining to the content of this website, all rights reserved. Such content is intended for personal and not for commercial use.
The terms and conditions stipulated herein below, as well as any other law or regulation applicable to this Website, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply equally to all users of this Website.
This Website has been created for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. You are permitted to use the content displayed on this Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also abide by all terms and conditions relating to industrial and intellectual property rights with regard to the content of this Website. However, you many not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, post, or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes without the explicit written permission of HQF.
Your access to, and use of, this Website are also subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Website, you unconditionally and unreservedly accept to abide by the General Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge that any other possible agreements between you and HQF cease to have effect with regard to the matters covered herein.
1. You should consider everything you see or read on this Website as copyrighted by HQF, unless otherwise stated, and you may not use such content otherwise than as provided for in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the Website without the prior written consent of HQF. HQF cannot provide any guarantees that the use of material displayed on this Website will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by, or connected to, HQF.
2. Despite HQF's reasonable efforts to provide accurate and updated information on this Website, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for any error or omission in the content of this Website.
3. Your use and browsing of this Website take place at your own risk. Neither HQF, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, collaborators, representatives, etc. involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from accessing and/or using this Website. Without any limitations to the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided to you AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, BE IT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Furthermore, HQF assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to your computer or any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of you accessing, browsing and/or using this Website and any of its services or downloading any material, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website.
4. Any communication or material you do transmit to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Furthermore, HQF is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, or any other information contained in any communication you send to this Website for any purpose whatsoever. Through your use of this Website you can submit, and HQF may collect, limited information for any purpose it deems appropriate.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this Website either constitute the property of HQF or content authorized for use by HQF. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these General Terms and Conditions, or in the event that specific permission is provided elsewhere on this Website.
6. The trademarks, logos and, all illustrations and displays of products, in general, (hereinafter collectively called the "Trademarks") displayed on this website are registered or non-registered Trademarks of HQF and others. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as an expressed or implied license or right to use any form of any Trademark displayed on this Website without the explicit written permission from HQF or third parties, which may own the Trademarks displayed on this Website. The use by you of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content thereof, except as provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, is prohibited.
7. HQF may at any time revise these General Terms and Conditions, which have immediate effect.
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if it is absolutely necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your license.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically collect (e.g., not through registration) technical information that is not personally identifiable when you link to the Site. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the operating system type of the computer you are using, and the domain name of the Web site from which you have linked to our Web site.
C. SECURITY POLICY - PERSONAL DATA
Hellenic Quality Foods (HQF), which produces KANAKI products, recognizes the importance of personal data security as well as electronic transactions. HQF considers it of the utmost importance to protect and safeguard them by taking all necessary technical measures and complying with applicable legislation. The data collected by HQF are those required and used exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, excluding any other undesirable use thereof.
1. Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects of the data collected for their own service, to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed about their rights to access, correct, and delete data.
2. Personal Data: HQF requests and receives from you only the data that is strictly necessary to serve our relationship and is used solely for the purposes for which it was collected. We also collect data that you have voluntarily communicated to our company.
3. Data Security: The HQF has taken all the appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. Provides limited access only to those employees / employees who need access to the data. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with current legislation and has set up procedures for data protection.
4. Data Recipients: Data may only be authorized by the Company's employees, as well as by third-party partners who, through contracts with the HQF, are committed to complying with this policy and, in particular, for not copying, disposing, destroying and tampering of these data.
5. Subjects Rights: The data subject has the rights under Law 2472/1997, as applicable, namely the right of access, correction and deletion. Any relevant request can be made either through the KANAKI website at or by e-mail at or by calling the Consumer Line telephone number 801 11 2 1111.
6. Use of Data: HQF can make use of your data to inform you about offers, new products, new services and anything else related to the operation and organization of our company. In case you do not wish to receive any updates / promotions / promotions from our company in the future, you can register it by sending an e-mail to .
7. Data Disclosure: HQF does not disclose user data unless it has a written authorization from the data subject or is required by a court order, public order or decision / order of another public authority.
8. Linking to other websites: Through the HQF website, it is possible to connect to websites of other companies. HQF does not bear responsibility towards users for any personal data leakage due to their use on the company's website, third-party products and services.
10. Policy Modification: HQF reserves the right to modify this policy by updating this text in order to meet applicable data protection laws and in any other case it deems it necessary.